Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/24

bad skin

I shave a lot all over for sports purposes, is there anything I can take or use to get rig of ingrown hairs (especially on abdominal area) and the purple scars they leave behind, as well as I' ve had like a rash behind my arms and on my thighs for many many years, how can I get rid of it...?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the areas and advise you on the best approach. Another consideration would be to undergo permanent hair reduction.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/15

i have like browniss spot on the sides of my patches brown ones and i dont know how i can get rid of them i have tried so many creams and this pigmantation is like it is saying i have come here to stay.please help me.I AM BEAUTIFUL ,but bcoz of this i have lost my beauty.

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.