Question
Posted by: Leeee | 2008/01/07

Bad Odour

I have a very bad odour coming from my vagina, smells like a dead dog inside me, this seems to happen more after penetration sex, which is very painful at the moment. This has been going on for over a month and is very embarrasing, what could this be?

It could be an infection. See your doctor.

1
Posted by: Smell happens! | 2008/01/08

Hi there!

i experienced the same thing in 2006 as well but the sex was painful and i wasnt bleeding, just had that horrible smell.
please go and see a gynae or even a GP as soon as possible, it is possibly an infection, do not leave it untreated. the doctor will give u some anti-biotics which will treat it.

Good luck!!!

Reply to Smell happens!