Question
Posted by: Za | 2009/12/01

Bad odor

I have a terrible vaginal smell since last week. I went for a laparoscopy in September and my doc found out that my tubes are blocked because of some infection that wasn' t treated prperly. Now since last week I' ve been having a smelling discharge and I can even smell it when I' m sitting. I' m even afraid of walking in front of people coz if I can smell it myself it means toher people can also smell it. I have pains on my womb but they are not that bad the problem is this smelly discharge that only comes during the day not at night. What could be course?

It sounds like a womb infection. Get treatment for this immediately before it gets worse.

1