Question
Posted by: krummel | 2004/10/28

bad news today

Hi all. Not looking very good for TTC. We have been trying since last june. Went to the docter last week and and did the test for me and hubby. They phoned today,found out I was okay hormones and ovulating. But not hubby his spem is to low 3mil instead of 10mil and the morf is 4% in stead of 14%. Does any one now what the next step will be? The doc said hybby has to see a urologist and then he will tell us what our options are. Thanxs to you all

The urologist will see if there is a cause for the low sperm count. Your husband should svoid smoking, alcohol, tight underwear and hot baths. The next step might be artificial insemination, but it really depends on the above factors.

2
Posted by: krummel | 2004/10/28

Thanx Pauka

Reply to krummel
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/10/28

Hi Krummel

So sorry to hear that, but u mustn't loose hope, U will get preggies when the time is right. - I'll pray for u and your huppY

BEST WISHES AND ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LUV PAUKA

Reply to Pauka