Question
Posted by: Grietjie. | 2007/05/11

Bad NEWS

THE CITIZEN

- The Constitutional Court has ruled that non-consensual penetration of men is not rape.

To top off the bad news for the day, 11,000 inmates is going to be released to overcome the overpopulation of prisons.

I ask you this, WTF is going on?!

Totally idiotic at every level ! I wonder, if any of the Constitutional COurt judges were ever to be non-consensually anally penetrated, if they would be so certain that it is not rape and ought to be treated as a lesser offense ? And was it MPumalanga where a bunch of idiots wasted nearly 1 1/2 million rands celebrating the ground-breaking of their new stadium, on a vulgar party for their cronies ? Imagine the homes, schools, and clinics that could have been created with this money wasted on booze and gluttony ?

2
Posted by: rose | 2007/05/11

o my dear God what on earth is going on?!
do they have brothers, fathers, friends, SONS?!?! or themSELVES? what on earth has gender got to do with this?
it feels like im gonna explode! dumbfounded.

do you guys know what they based their 'facts' on?

Reply to rose
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/11

That will be the day I start a war myself!

Reply to Echelle