Question
Posted by: Bridget | 2004/10/18

Bad neck and severe headaches

I have mild bone degenration btwn C2 and C3 and visit my chiro regularly. i can push on the back of my neck and push "something" back into place. my neck and shoulders are always tight, and i "click" my neck many times during the day. my recent problem is a stabbing pain in my left temple when i wake up in the morning. could this be related to my neck, or due to sinusitis or poor eyesight?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

The problem could be related to your neck - but please don't keep "clicking" your neck yourself!! Have any x/rays been taken of your neck recently ?? You may need a more thorough examination of your problem - discuss this with your chiropractor or family doctor.