Question
Posted by: kinky | 2004/01/15

bad girl in 2004

hi dudes and dudettes.
i am 18 and i have a 26 year old boyfriend, he wants to see me when he wants to so i cheated on him with 4 guys during the past week, i know its a BAD start to the year but i felt like being held and made luv to, i mean i love my guy and it would just shatter him to find out- unless he has his own "hanky-panky" thing going on when he is at work and everything, the otha thing is dat i'll be off to varsity dis yr and i am soo afraid of losing him, i really care about him- please S.A teens help!!!

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Kinky

I really care about him, but you have cheated on him with 4 guys. Be real!!!!!!

Before thinking about making love, you first need to find out what love is all about. And it is deffinitely not, cheating on someone when you don't get your way!

When you "hanky-panky" just remember the condoms!!

T

5
Posted by: Mike | 2004/07/18

I hope he sees the light and you DO lose him.
Cheating with 4 guys besides your boyfriend isnt exactly "making love" either...

Reply to Mike
Posted by: some one | 2004/02/02

If you came here to find out what to do,I think you got two ways to go,you can break up with him and think about what kind of girlfriend/person you wanna be to someone & get it right next time (I heavily recomend that one),
or you can live up to how much he means to you, tell him what happened and never hide anything from him (&that might take some thinking bout wat kinda gf u wanna b2someone).

Always talk to him and if he doesn't care that you aren't gettin the attention you need - or whatever the problem is(for future problems) - thats the way it is and you might wanna think about finding someone who does.

Reply to some one
Posted by: zuluman | 2004/01/16

gimme your number so i can investigate where this guys always dissapears to maybe in the process we can taste my big -|- and see how it goes.

zuluman

Reply to zuluman
Posted by: j | 2004/01/16

Not such a good idea! learn to control yr feelings, girl. Also, the amount of danger u cld be in STD and HIV wise is scary. Try to find real love in other places - not thru quick fixes with guys. good luck.

Reply to j
Posted by: **** | 2004/01/15

I don't understand if you love this guy so much why cheat???
Loving somebody means not cheating on them for what ever reason you have.
Why couldn't you sit down and speak to him about the problem you have..
Sorry but cheating is low

Reply to ****