Question
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/11/28

Bad friend, sad friend...

So we were in the bad friend's company this weekend (and the brother who is marrying my bf's ex). It started out well and I kept my cool and didn't make a huge effort to talk to him - then we ended up in the kitched alone, and I did the right thing and chatted a while - only to hear - (get this) my bf has made a request that ME and BAD FRIEND should go out (ALONE) one evening, so that I can get to know him better.
My blood boiled and I smiled and then it dawned on me that they probably discuss me (and the issue I have with bad friend) behind my back..... ? And now my bf is organising "dates" for me with this person I can hardly stand?!
Nothing will come of it - that I will make sure of.

The nerve!

HMm, but your "friends" seem bent on creating a soap-opera complexity of elationships round you. If you bf thinks its a good idea for you to go out alone with bad friend, that sounds like a lousy idea. Ask him if he has any plans for peace in the Middle East

3
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/11/29

I will do just that, CS! Thanks - for once you understand exactly how I feel!!!

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/11/28

I KNOW... it's making me really sad. Don't want to discuss it with him now because it feels like I have all these issues with this guy all of a sudden, and I'm afraid of pushing my bf away from me...

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Tigress | 2005/11/28

Not a very loyal bf either huh?

Reply to Tigress