Posted by: Simone | 2008/06/03

Bad fall on neck and upper back

About a month ago I fell from about a metre or 2 and landed against a wall on my upper back / neck area. I went to the physio but a month down my back is still extremely sore. I'm not sure if I should visits a chiropractor or not as it does feel muscular but am getting despondent with the physio. I am now at least able to check my blind spots when driving but my upper back is still quite sore when I do that. Would seeing a chiropractor be able to assist?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageChiroDoc

Chiropractic care may indeed be indicated - please do consult a chiropractor ASAP. Physio would absolutely have helped much of the soft tissue involvement - but chiropractic care could further improve the normal function.....

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.