Question
Posted by: Big Boy Blue | 2004/11/17

Bad facial skin Age 34 male

I am 34 years of age and still have blemishes on my face, on many occasions I will still get yellow heads that pop up. I am single and follow a really unbalanced diet. In fact I have no idea what a balanced diet for me would be. I have only recently started using moisturiser, and this seems to be making a slight difference. I never used it before because I used to think my skin was too oily. I don't know if too much milk and dairy products could be affecting my skin or even still hormones at my age?

Please help...

BBB, it is difficult to say what the problem is from this side of the screen and the best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Another good idea would be to drop DietDoc a line as she will be able to give you excellent advice on what a balanced diet should be. Good luck.