Question
Posted by: sharkey | 2004/09/27

bad ear ache

I have had this pain in my ear now for two days. I woke up with the whole left side of my face feeling like pins and needles, like small electrisity volts shooting through my skin as soon as it touches something. My ear inside hurts aswel. I did put some earsdrops in last night but its still painfull. My gland beneath my ear is very tender, a litle swollen but very sore. Even my neck, along my troat on the left side is sore and sensitive.

Could this be an ear infection or could it just be a change of climate - I went down to the South Coast this weekend and its been like this since Saturday morning.

Sharkey, it sounds like it might be a middle ear infection and if it hasn’t cleared up by the morning the best would be to see your doctor before it becomes worse. Good luck.