Posted by: debracoetzee | 2008/09/30

bad diet

good afternon,
my fiance works long distance, im at home with the 2 kids. i get home feed and bath them and do my usual daily chores. i dont get time to cook for myself so i basically live on bread.
i have lost weight everywhere else but cant seem to get rid of my tummy, any advise?
i cant go to gym and only have late evenings to myself

Dear Debra
I do hope that you will start eating a well balanced diet again now that you have lost weight. Bread is an excellent food, but one cannot live on bread alone! You need fruit, vegetables, low-fat milk and yoghurt, eggs, lean meat, fish and small amounts of healthy fats like olive oil or polyunsaturated margarine. In the modern age you can buy all these foods and most of them don't need cooking or need only be heated for a short while in a microwave (if you have one). Now the tummy - you will have to do some tummy exercises like sit-ups to tighten the muscles and to work on this fat storage depot. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website for additional exercises you can do at home to target the tummy.