Question
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/02

Bad day

I am having such a bad day today. I am really missing my ex. I know he has moved on etc. but I miss him terribly. I have been invited out this evening and all I was to do in hide in my house with a bottle of wine and DSTV. I am picturing them so happy and loving and him doing things with her and telling her things that he never did with me. MAKE IT STOP!!

Wine will probably make yopu feel worse. Only you can make it stop, and you can. DO go out and be with other friends, and kep yourself occupied. And when the thoughts about him start to creep back into your mind, swat them like annoying flies and drive them out again. Imagine yourself with a huge can if insect repellant, only this time it's Painful Thought Repellant, and give them a good spray whenever they turn up. Do not indulge yourself in thoughts about how great it was, or could have been, or might still be for him.
Stop asking why and how he did it --- doing it proved that he is someone who is no worthy of your love and that you are well rid of him.
In due course he will get what he deserves --- leave him to find that for himself. Move on to the better life you deserve

15
Posted by: Been there | 2005/12/02

If you do go out tonight, don't overindulge in booze and DON'T end up with another man! Just enjoy yourself and don't go out for a reboud fling. You might end up doing something you will regret later in life. My man and I broke up and we both went and had minor flings (no sex) with other people. It didn't last long...we both missed eachother too much and the people we were with didn't compare to eachother...we got back together a day later! Just take time and take pleasure in being able to papmer yourself. Do your nails. Tomorrow, get your hair done...go get some new clothes or whatever you want to make you a bit happier! Good luck!

Reply to Been there
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/02

hey, its friday, ladies nite to hunt...soooooooo go hunt. nothin better than a replacement to clear the mem banks

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/02

Roger blue leader, over and out

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

We all need to blow off a little steam now and again. It works wonders. Now go and enjoy yourself. That's an order. ((((HUG))))

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/02

Thanks for being there for me. I just needed to tell someone. I have tried to be so strong and I just can't anymore.

So just for the record. I miss him terrible, I am angry at his lack of feelings and I hope he get a rash from this new girl or she at least turns out to be a complete tart that cheats on him and makes him feel pain.

Right got that out of my system!

Reply to Ness
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/02

glad you're going to go out!!!!!! good move ; )

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/02

I wish I could wipe his phone number out of my head! All I want to do is tell him how much I miss him and love him.

I will take your advice, I will meet some friends tonight only because facing another night of crying and watching my cell phone hoping he will call getting to sad. Especially since I already know he won't.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/02

not sure how they get over us so quick and move on so quick but think it has a lot to do with the fact that they cannot be alone so will make anyone fit the bill. it says more about them than about you.
be grateful that someone who sounds rather fickle has moved on - apparantly every pot has its lid.... try not to give him too much head space (easier said than done i know). i can understand you are upset and hurt but in a way maybe that is what he wants. if you need to be alone and think about this then do it
sending you a very big hug and a wish that the pain will go soon

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/02

My heart is breaking, please make it stop

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Do not, under any circumstances, give him the pleasure of making you angry. It is an emotion. You don't want him to know that you are still emotional, now do you? Your best bet is to have the time of your life. And when you don't feel like going out is the time you should. Look after yourself and show him that you too have moved on. That is the ultimate revenge.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Ness | 2005/12/02

I understand but I just feel so low, I don't feel like being around people. I can't believe he asked me to marry him and told me that he can live with out me and a week later, says sorry, I was wrong and then I find out there's someone else. How can anyone be so heartless, we had been together for a year and a half. He took 6 months to give me keys to his place and she has practically moved in already! Its only been 3 weeks!! I want to hit him HARD

Reply to Ness
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/02

go out and keep busy and have fun...way better than mulling over the ex. and you never know something magical could happen t oyou while you're out....

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

You need to take your mind off things. If you enjoy reading, get a good book, a bottle of bubble bath and lie in a hot bath with your book. Immerse your body and mind. Then go out and enjoy yourself. Good luck!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Frank Lee | 2005/12/02

Your wine is not going to wipe the picture away. Go and get together with some close friends and surround yourself with happy positive people. If Frusty were here, she would be the kinda person you would need to spend time with.!!!!

Reply to Frank Lee
Posted by: Frank Lee | 2005/12/02

Reply to Frank Lee