Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/13

bad cough

hi
i have for the last 3 + weeks have had a very bad cough it just stays with me. I dont have sinus of everything just this bad cough, i have taken some kung jun and some rescue cough drops - i dont know what to do to get rid of this cough.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Kasandra

If it seems to get worse or you are feeling weak with it, please see a practitioner to help you. Coughs not clearing needs attention.

Natural products that can help you are Kofbron 1 for dry coughs from the Natura range or Kofbron 2 for a wet cough. Use it with Echinaforce and our friend Bio-Strath to strengthen the body to fight the problem. Steam regulary with either some Po Ho Oil or Thursday Plantation 100% Tea Tree Oil.

Keep your body hydrated with filtered water and eat Gods food.

All the best.

Estie