Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/13

bad cough

hi doc

i have for the last 3 + weeks have had a very bad cough it just stays with me. I dont have sinus of everything just this bad cough, i have taken some kung jun and some rescue cough drops - i dont know what to do to get rid of this cough.

Kasandra, it might just be due to an irritation after an infection and then it should clear up by itself. You can use an “asthma pump” like Seretide® to clear it up faster, but the best would be to see your doctor first and make sure that there isn’t an underlying problem. Good luck.