Question
Posted by: LadyMac | 2003/12/11

Bad Circulation - right leg

Is there something readily available on the market to improve circulation. The gentleman in question is a pilot which has he was told caused the circulation problem in the first place. He also has an ulcer which limits what he can take.
His foot swells badly and fine red veins become visible at foot and ankle. His toes sometimes also go black.
It has been suggested that he take an aspirin a day to thin his blood. Whould this not affect his ulcer?

LadyMac, he can try taking Ecotrin®, it is supposed to be less irritating to the stomach as the aspirin has an enteric coating. The best would of course be to first take treatment for his ulcer and to then start taking the Ecotrin®. Good luck.

1
Posted by: francesca | 2003/12/15

I have very sore legs especially at night I"m 66.,and otherwise healthy.

Reply to francesca