Question
Posted by: Battlecat | 2008/01/08

Bad Breath and living healhty

hi

i am a new member in this forum and its very interesting
I eat the right food, i cook myself to avoid processed food. but i have terrible bad breath and constipation, please tell me what to try,
much apreciated

Dear Battlecat
Welcome to the Forum. Have you had your dentist check your teeth to see if there are any problems such as gum disease, abscesses, etc, that could account for the bad breath? If not, I would recommend a checkup. Constipation can generally be alleviated by increasing the amount of dietary fibre you ingest. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'You are what you eat' and 'Healthy GI tract' and read the article on "Fibre prevents constipation'. Also read the articles on 'Probiotics' as these also help to regulate bowel function.