Question
Posted by: zahida | 2006/04/15

bad breath

i have been suffering with the above for many years. i have been to an ENT and i have also had my nasal passages drained and my tonsils removed. i have also been to a periodontist and have been treated for periodontitis . the problem has still not been solved please help.

Dear Zahida,
Read more on http://www.animated-teeth.com/bad_breath/t1a_halitosis.htm
It is a complicated problem with the source of the bad breath coming from your lungs, your stomach, your nasal passages or your mouth. All these areas must be examined.