Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/13

Bad Breat and sinus

Hi. I suffer from extremely bad breath and have been to the dentist and doctor on various occassion. They always tell me that the problem is related to my sinus problem and have prescribed some of the most expensive medication and mouthwashes. Nothing seems to help! Could there perhaps be other causes or what medication do you recommend? I brush and floss regularly so the problem definitely doesn't seem to be coming from my mouth, but rather throat. Please help - I'm desperate

Dear Anon
Maybe you need to see an ENT specialist for a sinus washout or even a sinus operation to improve the reason for the chronic sinus infection - could be a skew nose septum or that the sinus opening needs enlargement.