Question
Posted by: LL | 2004/12/14

Bad Body Odour

I would like you to me advise on how to get rid of my curse. I was suffering from fungal infection for over two years which i didn't understand because i took a shover minimum three times a day.

I've consulted with man docter's but the fungal problem is gone but the smell remained, my life is hell especialy when i'm around people the smell get worse. i've been buying the most expensive perfume/colonge but it only last for a few minute because i sweat it of even before i get to the door.

i am desperate please suggest anything and i am willing to call if youve got contact details.

please help me with this request.

thank you in anticipation.

Expert ImageGeneticist

Dear LL

Unfortunately I cannot help if the problem is caused by a fungal infection, it is not a genetic condition.

Regards, Maritha