Question
Posted by: Nathatcha | 2003/02/25

Bad blood circulation

I would like to know the name of the disease that my husband is suffering from. When he was about 16 he had a operation under his arms to cut of the veins that lead to his hands (hands were suffering from itching & bleeding when he bent his fingers), I am not sure if it was a nerve or veins
that they cut. His hands are heald now, but he is suffering with his feet (they ich alot & he has scars on the side & back of his anckle, between his toes, heel & on the palm of his feet. He when
to the doctor about two years ago & they did a blood test because they thought it could be sugar
diabeties, but every thing was fine. They just told him that he must stop smokng (he stoped a month ago). At the moment I give him homepathic medicen for beter blood circulation. Can you
please advice me of the kind of desease & suggesions.

Nathatcha, it might be that he suffers from Raynaud’s disease or a form of arteritis like Kawasaki or Takayasu’s arteritis. The problem is that I can keep on guessing until next week and I still won’t be able to tell you what the disease is called without being able to examine him. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. Good luck.