Question
Posted by: fifi | 2007/08/02

BAD ACNE

hi doc! had a baby 4mnths ago. during pregnancy i developd severe acne under my chin nd neck. im currently brestfed my baby. gp gave antibiotics cyclidox and dalacin t solution i hve been using it everyday for a mnth. i still hve very bad acne under my chin. pls advice onwhat 2use or 2do!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Fifi, thank you for the question.
My advice would be to consult a dermatologist who should give you excellent advice regarding the treatment of your acne. I would also stop the Cyclidox as you are still breast feeding. I am sure the dermatologist will give you a good topical regime to follow and if necessary oral medication.