Question
Posted by: Alzanne | 2005/05/24

backpain & pregnancy

Is it possible to have backpain during early pregnancy. I am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant and had extreme backpain everyday for the past 4 weeks. I did not have backpain this early with my other 2 pregnancies. Is this possible? I am 33yrs old.

If you have had back pain for 4 weeks, it started before you were even pregnant, so it is probably not due to the pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Jacqui | 2005/05/25

I was the same - got backpain early on - only on the left hand side which continued throughout the pregnancy. It was my second child - no problems with the first, also 34.

Reply to Jacqui