Question
Posted by: sick of pain | 2005/07/15

Backpain

I suffer from lower pack pain. According to the radiologists I have a narrowing between disks L5/S. I do computor work and therefor sit for long periods of time. Ive been to physiotherapist but relief is only for a short while. Other advise is that I must get up from my desk for short periods of time. Could you please advice - maybe some exercise.

SOP, the best would be to do exercises to strengthen your stomach muscles. The physio should be able to show you which ones are safe and how to do them. You should also get a good chair with good back support and try to sit a closely as possible to your keyboard. Good luck.