Posted by: FIFI | 2010/05/05



Pls advice on backache.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Fifi

That is a very broad and general question. Not sure what you would like for me to advise on ?
Is it muscular or skeletal?
Have you had an injury to your back?
Is it constant or only certain times of day, week or month?

But in general - all I can say is maybe you can visit a registered reflexologist - one that includes magnets (they are fabulous for muscular or skeletal pain) and if your relfexologist does auricular therapy (ear reflexology) that is even better.

You can find a registered reflexologist near you on this website;
Click on therapists and the area you live in and you can find someone who can help you.

Warmest regards,

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Francois | 2010/07/07

will reflexology help with numbness in the one leg due to nerve being pinched?

Reply to Francois

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.