Question
Posted by: sue | 2013/09/16

back problem

Hi I am 31 and have two kids 6 and 4- they were both born via C-section and since my last born, I have heard terrible back pains. I cannot bend for too long or stand for too long because the back gets really bad. I have tried stretching my back but the pain comes back anyway. I suspect the contraceptive I am using Depo-vera but I am not sure if it causes back pain. I also suspect the anesthetic they used when I was giving birth but I am not sure either-these are just my suspicion-please help with expert advice

Expert ImageReflexology expert
- 2014/01/14

Hello 

I can only help you with what you are telling me - I would strongly suggest that you go and have some magnetic therpay together with reflexology.  The meridian running along your spine is the bladder merdian - and there could be congestions along the meridians - hence the back pain. 

I would first recommend that and see if you get any relief.  YOu will need to go for about 4 - 6 treatments to see an effect. 

You can go on this website and find a registered reflexologist closest to you - some do offer magnet therapy too - I think it is listed on the website too. 

reflexologycourse.co.za - then click on therapists and then click on the province you live in - it will list all the registered therapist. 

Hope this helps. 

:-) 
Stella K