Question
Posted by: popps | 2005/06/02

back problem

My hubby has a very bad posture. He is tall and lean and slouches when he sits and walks, he is in his late twenties. I was wondering if this problem can be solved. His back seems to have taken that slouch position permanetly. I am worried about the time when he gets older. I think it makes him feel insecure as well.What can we do to help him to straighten up? Is there perhaps an elastic brace that can help straighten his shoulders?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Best would be to direct your question to the physiotherapist for a more informed answer