Question
Posted by: Nokhwezi | 2007/08/02

Back pain &pins and needles on earlobe

I suffer terrible pain on vertebrae in the upper back. This triggers/ is accompanied by unbearable tingling / pins and needles on my left earlobe. Pain stays on for long and at times as it subsides it leaves a pain on my chest.

What could be the problem and how can I help it?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You need to be examined by your family doctor or your chiropractor. A physical examination is necessary to determine the possible reasons for your symptoms.

1
Posted by: Nokhwezi | 2007/08/13

Thanx for responding. I actually have beeen to three GPs- they associated the condition with stress. how possible is that?

regards
nokhwezi

Reply to Nokhwezi