Question
Posted by: ROSE | 2004/09/27

BACK PAIN ON MY RIGHT BACK SIDE

I have a problem with a disc at my back, a doctor said something about lumber support no idea about disc or lumber support,bachache pain on my right back side

Hi Rose

My advice is that you see a specialist dealing in back problems. If you have a disc problem, then I have no doubt that the person best able to advise you will be a chiropractor or a orthopaedic specialist in back injuries. It may involve structural support, like a brace, it may involve exercises to strengthen muscles in the trunk, but a proper diagnosis is the start.