Posted by: samantha | 2012/04/04

back pain

About two years ago I was involved in an attemted high jacking in front of my house. I was thrown on the ground and kicked in my lower back repeatedly. I did went for x-rays after the attack but nothing major was wrong. but since then I have had constant pain in my lower back when I lie on my back or sit for a long time. when I get up, I need to support myself against something and I walk like a 80 year old gran and not a 27 year old women. if i drink a musscle relaxer, my back feels better. Is there any exercise I can do that will help my back feel better, because I hate drinking medication.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult a physiotherapist for an examination, treatment and a tailor made exercise program. It is also advisable to consult an orthopedic surgeon for an examination and opinion.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: i care | 2012/04/04

hi i suffered to allot, bought all the products never helped until i started using the heat pad, you plug it on and place it where it is painful , i got it from the back specialist but may be the pharmacies do stock them as well, deep heat also work , just rub it on. gudluck

Reply to i care

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.