Question
Posted by: Heather | 2008/01/29

Back pain

I have recently started having extreme back ache and a painfull burning sensation in my right side. I had a historectomy but the ovaries were not removed. I had a bladder repair 5 years ago and I do not know if this op has now become " undone" as when my husband and myself make love, I wet myself. I also find I need the toilet more often lateley. I do not know if the two are connected. I am not on medical aid and the waiting list at the hospitals are extremely long.

Unfortunately, the only way to work out what is going on would be to have a full assessment by a doctor. The back pain could indicate a kidney infection.