Question
Posted by: Premisha | 2006/11/10

back pain

I have tried doing sit ups in the last week and I think that
I may have hurt my back. My stomach feels upset and pains everytime I eat something and I have the urge to use the toilet soon after but then my stool comes out really soft like diarhhria. What can I do to remedy the situation

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Premisha
You may have a bowel infection - try taking inteflora 3 times a day, use Immodium for the diarrhoea and scopex for the cramping. If it does not clear up in about 3 days you may need to get an antibiotic from your GP.