Question
Posted by: JM | 2005/11/25

...Back pain!

Hallow Dr.
I'm from Tanzania,few previous month after doing a lot of ABS-CUT EXERCISE,I was decided to start using abs-ground roller but I'm sorry to inform you that nowadays I somehow suffer a back pain!I'm hear just to request for an advice...

Hi JM

My advice is to have it checked out with a doctor or a physiotherapist. I am not in any position to even say what the problem may be, so the best thing is to go to a doctor and have them suggest what you need to do. THe problem may be a muscle strain, it may be a trapped nerve, may be spinal, who knows? I think that's why you need to actually see someone who can check it out.