Question
Posted by: Ginger | 2008/06/23

Back on Triphasil-Symp of preg normal??

Hello, 3 months ago I went off the pill-I decided to go back on about a month ago.I`ve been experiencing some early pregnancy symptoms (exactly the same) about 2 weeks after I went back on. Is this normal?? If so, how long will my body take to adjust.

I`ve done a HPT last Friday and it showed negative. I`ve also had my period last week but of course it was a bit haywire. Any feedback would be of help.

Thank you.

When you start a contraceptive pill, your body takes about 3 months for your body to adjust. Nausea, headaches and breast tenderness are common symptoms.

2
Posted by: mammy | 2008/10/13

i had an unprotected sex on the 30 SEp and expectinng my period on fridat the 10 which never came. during the whole of last week my stomach was constipated, could this mean that Im pregnant?. Iv talked to the man in charge and he said if positive he is not responsible and we have been together for two years. how am i going to survive this

Reply to mammy
Posted by: Ginger | 2008/06/24

Thank You GD

Reply to Ginger