Question
Posted by: Didi | 2004/09/26

back mouth, gland below ear and jaw

My gland below my ear and under jaw has been sore for about 2 months.
I am not sure what it can be or caused by. Is it possible that it may be my throid / cancer / glandular fever or infection / diabetes?
Please could you send me info on it and advice me correctly please.

Didi

Didi, any gland that has been swollen for two months warrants further investigation. The best would be to see your doctor and have him do some tests. Good luck.

1
Posted by: DIDI | 2004/09/27

Please note that the gland is NOT swollen it gets sore. my ear is not sore nor is my throat just the gland that is SORE at times not all the time. Please give me a hint of what sort of problem i MAY have as I am very concern about it.
I had flu and my gland was swollen at the time since then it becomes sore every now and then not all the time.
When i was younger blood tests was done - glandular fever was +, could it have come back? I also want you to know that i smoke.
Please give me the different diagnoses as to what it may be. I would like to it up and get an idea as to what it may be.
DIDI

Reply to DIDI