Question
Posted by: Sam | 2004/10/20

Back Discomfort at 6 weeks and discharge

Is it normal to experience some back discomfort so early in a pregnancy. I just feel bloated with sore breasts and now discomfort on the back that comes and goes. I am also discharging clear discharge. I just fell very wet down there at certain times of the day and when i have a look it is just clear.
Should i be worried

Probably not. Back pain is common in pregnancy.As long as there is no bleeding I would not worry

1
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/10/21

Hi Sam

I am 7 weeks and I've also got some back pains(not much) however I do have the constant wet feeling,My doc advised that the discharge is normal, that is what causes the "wet"
feeling as long as there is no blood you should be Okay!

take it easy and Goodluck !

Reply to Ang22