Question
Posted by: moipati | 2007/07/16

back cramps

I am A 23 yr Old female. I tend to have cramps running down my back. It feels like a cramp you'd have in your legs from exercise, except its in my back. They last for about a minute and disappear like they never occurred. Is it serious, is there something I can eat to get rid of them or am I making an issue from nothing. I've always had them, before I started exercising, during the period that I was exercising, and to now still, though I don't exercise.

Dear Moipati
It may be muscle stress due to bad posture - take calcium supplements and see a physiotherapist for evaluation and to teach you exercises to strenghten the muscles of the back.

1
Posted by: Mick | 2007/07/19

Please go see a doctor, my mom had backpain for years and eventually they found out it was deadly.

catch it in time, go see the doc!

Reply to Mick