Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2006/10/27

Back at work...

Hi Cs and everyone!

Came back to work yesterday, was only going to work half day till the next op but was able to work the full day - I am glad. Its very difficult to look G in they eyes for money when I've had my own my whole life and never needed anything from anybody.

I explained to Ne that I am going to work and that she must not cry when she comes from school. So I phoned home at 3 and the caregiver said Ne went to my room and then the lounge and asked "where Mammie" caregiver said at work so Ne said "comming later?" and she said yes. So I spoke to Ne and she said "mammie, come here" I said later and she said ok!

I was soooo glad, thought she'd cry. So many when I go to hospital again I should maybe take her with and let her realise that I am being left there ? Don't really know how to handle it.

But it's friday and I hope you all have a good weekend.

Love Mom

Hi CP Mom !
Good to hear that Ne is understanding the absences better. it may be that if she can be helped to understand that you are sick, and need help, and will be at the hospital where they are helping you, so you will then come back, it should help her to understand the process a bit better than a sudden and unexplained absence.

4
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2006/10/27

Oh thanks Kat,i had no idea since i have not reading posts too.but i'm glad she is back

Reply to Nip-nip
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/27

nip-nip she spent a month in hospital. anyway hi cp mom how you feeling? good to see you back here. when are you scheduled for the next op.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Tucker | 2006/10/27

YAWN!

Reply to Tucker
Posted by: Nip-nip | 2006/10/27

Where have you been?last time you were complaining about your Nannny where you able to sort everthing?spare with me for those questions

Reply to Nip-nip