Question
Posted by: L.D. | 2006/03/30

Back alignments aren't helping

Dear ChiroDoc,

For more than an year now, I've been seeing a chiropractor so that he can align my back. My one big concern besides the pain, is that the alignments don't seem to do much good since my back feels like it returns to its painful, twisted position. What can I do?

-L.D.-

Expert ImageChiroDoc

If your chiropractor is not helping you - consult another chiropractor for a second opinion. You may need to visit another specialist such as an orthopaedic surgeon or neurosurgeon. An MRI of your spine may be useful in determining the cause of your discomfort - for this you will need to consult a neurosurgeon.