Posted by: Martie | 2009/03/17

Back ache

My mom has been suffering for the past four days with lower back ache, she is in cronic pain 24/7. Went to provincial hospital but all they said there is that the xray shows that it is not her spine. She has had voltaren injections, and a phethedine injection. Nothing eases the pain. She cannot standup straight, when she tries to walk she get a burn pain down her one leg. Will a chiropractor help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your mother's case is very typical of what chiropractors see virtually every day. Please do take your mother to a registered chiropractor as soon as possible. You can call us on 0583034571 if you need a possible referral or if you are not sure where to find a chiropractor.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.