Question
Posted by: Jelly | 2004/11/17

Back ache

I am now 23 weeks preg and for the past 2 weeks I have the most terrible nagging back pain - on the left side only. Has anybody else experienced back ache and is there a remedy - even temporary - for it?

I called my chiro today out of desperation nad he said he's sorry but he wont touch me.....

You could have a kidney infection. See your doctor.

1
Posted by: Jj@ | 2004/11/17

Try a physio, they can help you. I am 28 weeks and also experiencing back ace. My gynae said it's part of pregnancy cause the ligaments soften around the pelvic area to accomodate birth and your whole posture is messed up because of the extra weight you are carrying out front. Try to concentrate on your postire when you sit.

Reply to Jj@