Question
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/12

Back-ache

Ladies,

i haev been experiencing a bit of lower back-ache for the last few days, along with slight cramps and very sore breasts, with visible vains. Today my back ache just seems to be a creating a lot more discomfort. Am due for my period this weekend but can't helping wondering if this is meant to be a good sign. Does anybody else think it could be?

You can be sure b waiting to see if it comes or not

4
Posted by: Jay | 2004/10/13

I Hope this is it for you!!!

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Albert | 2004/10/13

I too will keep my fingers crossed for you Shirls. I so wish it could be positive.

Good luck!!

Reply to Albert
Posted by: Sugar | 2004/10/12

Hi Shirls

Its sounds positive, good luck. Hope and Pray it is your turn.

Sugar

Reply to Sugar
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/12

Hey Shirls

This really sounds like a good sign. I just hope and pray that it is. I will keep my fingers crossed for you hey!! Good luck

Kelly

Reply to Kelly