Question
Posted by: Beth | 2005/05/31

Baby's movements during pregnancy

Can you please give me some advice? I am 27 weeks pregnant and my gynae has advised that I need to monitor baby's movements. Baby's movements are very soft and I don't feel them that often - is there any way that I can get baby to move more?

Your help is much appreciated.

Many thanks
Beth

The best way to monitor the movement is to sit quietly for half an hour three times a day and concentrate only on the movements. You may also find that the baby moves more after a meal.

2
Posted by: Luisa | 2005/05/31

I also have the same problem, have 13 weeks left. Some days baby hardly moves then i end up panicing. Then the very next day feels like baby is trying to escape...... its so weird......

They say that your 2nd pregancy you feel more at ease???? Yeah right, I am just as scared and weiry as i was with my first little one. I wish that when you fall pregnant the doctor could give you a device to take home for yourself, to listen to the heart beat, then we wouldnt stress so bloody much

Reply to Luisa
Posted by: Meme | 2005/05/31

We use a flashlight, seems to work !

Reply to Meme