Question
Posted by: HEATHCLIFFE | 2007/04/01

Baby's eyes roll back

When I lie my baby down (12 weeks) her eyes roll back & sometimes also independently move.

I initially thought it was a once off disorientation thing - but notice to my horror that it happens almost every time that I lie her down from an upright position.

Please advise - I am really worried...

Dear Heathcliffe
Up to 3 months erratic or unsyncronized eye movements may still be normal - it usually starts to develop at 3-4 months - keep an eye on this and rather take her to a pediatrician if not improving?
Read this article: http://www.allaboutvision.com/parents/infants.htm

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/04/02

You need to take her to a reputable Paediatrician for evaluation. If you need referrals, make a new posting

Reply to Lou