Question
Posted by: Mia | 2007/05/29

baby's ear infection

My 18-month old has a recurring ear infection. Grommets were suggested earlier, but when we got to the ENT it cleared already. He has an infection again, though he doesn't seem to react as badly to it as in the past. The doctor suggested grommets again, if it hasn't cleared by the end of the week. He also has a post-nasal drip which causes eyes to tear the whole time, is on anti-histamine (Deselex) which helps. I read somewhere that SOME ear infections in babies can be cured by a chiropractor. Is this worth trying?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Consult a chiropractor for an examination - it is very difficult to say whether or not your baby will benefit.