Question
Posted by: SHARLENE | 2008/05/23

BABY' DECAYING TOOTH

Hi doc my baby is 1yr 2mnts and her tooth started to decay, the doc said it could be because of breast milk. yesterday she had to go to thearter and they took some of her tooth out and anotger 2 they filled it .And today i see one of her tooth that they filled is chipping and now i dont want to take her back to the doc because i cant see my baby go through so much pain.They put tubes in her mouth and injected her,it to painful 4 her.Please advice.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Breast milk is healthy for your baby's teeth. Tooth decay in babies are normally caused by sweets, soft drinks and fruit juice. Unfortunately, you will have to take your baby back to the dentist, as this is the only solution to the problem.

Kind regards