Question
Posted by: Khanyo | 2007/03/13

Baby won't Eat ..!!!

Dear Doc, my baby boy of four years wont eat anything you put infront of him....!! Basically he doesn't have apetite for food altogether.....!! This has been going on for quite some time now. I took him to the Doc and he prescribed multi-vitamins, but those failed him.

Do you think he might have intestinal parasites like worms or whatever. But this has been tried before but no worms to show up!! His weight is even deterioted and he even look weak .... or not showing as good healthy child. I dont know what to do Doc!!!

Or should I consider serious stomach scanning being done on him?

I have to force him for food everytime when he has to eat, he will just keep the food in the mouth and wiill hardlly chow what is inside his mouth..!!Sometimes just Vomit

Your help will be highy apprciated

Dear Khanyo
Yes I think he needs to see a pediatrician, he may have a narrowing in the stomach or some other problem. Try supplementing his diet with Nutramen T in milk.