Question
Posted by: Ayesha | 2008/06/13

Baby with Allergies

hi,
My son is 13 months old and has been diagnosed with Atopic Asthma and Atopic Eczema and allergies since 6 weeks of age. I have been seeing a physician who also does alternate therapies. My son did a bio-psionic test with her and some test with the computer which picked up many things, we then detoxed his liver and kidneys and she me something for handle the side effects of the vaccines that has been given to him already.
Luckily we have got his asthma and eczema under control now but i am not happy with his weight he only wieghs 8 kg at 13 months.
He is a healthy eater and i try to mix his diet as much as possible with his allergies being soya, goats milk, cows milk, egg white and egg yellow, tomato, shell fish, maize and discovering more every day.. but funny enough he is not allergic to peanuts. He is still on breast milk my paed is happy with his progress except for the weight he recommended that i try him on Paedisure but he had an allergic reaction. Is there anything food supplement that can be used to assist him with his weight. he drinks a bottle of milk every 4 fours now and eats 4 times a day (he eats well but is not gaining weight). He is also on Inflammide, singulair, kiddie forte for emergencies astavent, nebulizer meds.
He is active and his emotional and physical development is on par with a child his age. I must say that we only started seeing big results after we detoxed his liver and kidneys and dewormed him as per my physician request so such and extent that My Paed even reduced his meds to half of wht he was taking before. We are thinking of putting him on glyco nutrients but the cost is too high at the moment.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
you can use Alfalfa tonic by Natura / Reckeweg to improve his weight and biostraph for general immunity.

Use this for a month and let me know.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: nat | 2008/07/03

sounds like my daughter to! I have sympathy for you as it is tough!

Reply to nat