Question
Posted by: Banyana | 2004/02/12

Baby weight at 35 weeks

Could someone pls tell me aproximately what the baby's weight is at 35 weeks

On average, 2.5kg

4
Posted by: www | 2004/02/13

Hi Banyana - your baby could weigh anything from about 2kg up, although it could be more. My first baby was born at 37 weeks and weighed 2,8kg, so it varies quite substantially at this stage - you get big babies, very big babies and tiny babies. They can tell you from a sonar what they estimate the weight to be, but even that is not always very accurate, because of the baby being to big to really fit in on the sonar.

Reply to www
Posted by: Ami | 2004/02/12

A girl, have you any names for her. I bet you cant wait can you? Im 19 and been trying for a baby with my boyfriend i am so desperate. I cant understand what is going on. If i told you maybe you would be able to help me.

E-mail back.

Reply to Ami
Posted by: Banyana | 2004/02/12

Hi Ami

It is a Girl, i found out at about 24 weeks after waiting for so long

Reply to Banyana
Posted by: Ami | 2004/02/12

Congrats on your pregnancy, hope its all going well for you, do you no what it is B or G?

Normally at 35 weeks your baby is about 3 and a halflbs to 4 lbs. Within the next few weeks your baby will grow pritty quick.

Reply to Ami