Question
Posted by: Concerned Mum | 2007/06/01

Baby stomach ailments,chiropractics????

My baby is 19 months old.She has had a problem with winds since birth.It sometime gets so bad that she tenses up her stomach and cant sleep.At night it gets worse.

I consulted my paed about the wind problem he has checked her numerours times but says her tummy is fine no obstructions.WE have changed her milk,she is eating solids and is eating well.I was speaking to a doula who suggested that taking her to a chiropractor may relieve the problem. Should I try this,I really need to and want to help my baby from going through this anguish daily.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You could consult a chiropractor who will need to examine the baby before possible treatment is initiated.